What is the purpose of the club?
- To create experiences which inspire the conservation of Polish culture and traditions
What does the club do?
- We host a variety of events which enhance our Polish heritage both in cultural celebration and education, including, but not limited to:
- Traditional Easter dinner
- Traditional Christmas Eve dinner (Wigilia)
- Polish festival (every September)
- A variety of concerts which can include Polish dancers and musicians
- Polish Genealogy Interest Group
- Polish language classes
- Occasional presentations regarding Polish history or information
Who can become a member?
- Anyone 16 years old and older can join the club. This includes; people with Polish heritage, friends/spouses of people with Polish heritage, and people who just want to celebrate the Polish heritage and customs
What is the process of becoming a member?
- A prospective member fills out an application or email SacPACmembership@gmail.com - Download application at the bottom of this page
- An applicant is required to attend a new member orientation at the club (which lasts approx. 1 hour)
- You are presented to the membership at a member’s meeting and accepted by vote
- You will have the opportunity to take the club oath of membership
What are the benefits and responsibilities of a member?
- Benefits for Members in good standing:
- Voting at membership meetings
- The right to make motions at membership meetings
- The ability to become an officer of the club
- You receive a complimentary monthly newsletter
- You may use our club library
- You may rent the hall for ½ price
- There is no charge for use of the building for memorial services
- Responsibilities of Members:
- Show a strong sense of commitment to the club by attending monthly membership meetings whenever possible
- Paying yearly dues on time
- Volunteering to assist with club events
- Attending as many events as your schedule will allow
What are the Membership fees?
- Annual membership is $25.00 per person
- Joint membership for couples is $40.00 annually
- Young Adults Membership (16-20 years of age) is $15.00 annually
- Children 15 and younger are admitted to events free of charge with a reservation